Tips for mounting:
1. Check the number of parts with the existing information on the packaging.
2. Provide a base (cardboard or wood) slightly larger than the image to be mounted. The image dimensions can vary by up to 1%.
3. Separate the pieces with straight edges and mount on the base, along the edge of the image to be mounted.
4. Separate the other parts, grouping them by colors to facilitate their location.
5. When you reach an area with many of the same color pieces, separate them by size.
6. Keep the puzzle in place plan, while making assembly.
7. After mounting, make sure that all parts are firmly and in the right places.
From 10 years
Participants: 1 or more
1 puzzle 1000 pieces
Size: 27.4 in x 19.5 in (69,7 cm x 49,5 cm)
Made in Brazil